A must visit: Yejele Beach, Lifou Isle

37 comments
IMG_0897 IMG_0899 IMG_0892 IMG_0905 IMG_0910 IMG_0926 IMG_0918 IMG_0916

Yejele Beach, Lifou Isle

So far in my documentation of this cruise trip to New Caledonia, I have without a doubt overused the world 'beautiful' and exhausted the use of the phase 'crystal blue water' (I should really work on expanding my vocabulary). Sorry for the tautology that's about it happen, but Yejele Beach was so beautiful with unbelievable crystal blue water, definitely the most beautiful and most blue beach out of the entire trip (wow yes I really need to expand my vocab).

It was quite a hot day when we visited Yejele beach, so I couldn't wait to jump into the water. Before that, we were welcomed into a hut with delicious looking local food and given a much needed beverage and flower crown. After that, I slapped on some more sunscreen (although there was no saving my lobster red skin), ran down the soft white sand, plunged into the warm clear ocean and stayed there for the afternoon.

As you can see from these photos the beach was vibrant colours of blue and green, it truly felt like being in paradise for the afternoon.

Dos:
  • VISIT YEJELE BEACH - It's quiet and as mentioned at least twice, beautiful with crystal blue water.

Donts:
  • Another repeated narrative in my chronicles of this cruise trip : DON'T FORGET TO WEAR SUNSCREEN. Don't use the spray stuff, it doesn't do jack. Slather yourself in thick SPF 50+ cream.

After this beachy cruise trip, I hopped on over to the Northern Hemisphere for some shopping and skiing. Look out for my Hong Kong and Japan blog posts.

Thanks for reading!
Nat xx

Follow me

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

37 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what a fun time you had! so jealous! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in love with this place. It's the Paradise!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! I love the place.
    Have a great Sunday beauty.
    https://nairgraphies.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :)
    I'm following your blog :)
    Visit my blog if you like ♥

    Jana Lukic

    ReplyDelete
  5. This beach looks extremely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing place!

    http://www.noree.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photo
    Http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I am speechless this place looks so amazing. That I am wishing I could enter to your photos or teletransporting me to that place because the sky the water everything looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful place <3
    fashion--twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, it is totally forgivable to use the words 'beautiful' and 'crystal blue water' over and over again, Nat!
    Since, all the pictures that you show us speak those words inherently.
    Enjoy all the photos from this trip, moreover when they are seen during final exam weeks like this! haha.

    xx,

    Shabrina
    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great!

    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning place!! I'm really dreaming of going to the beach soon! Hope I can haha :P

    Great post!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting post!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! This is where I want to be. Lovely pictures.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a beautiful white sand beach!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a perfect view, I need to go here to released some stressed lol

    #kidding

    -Lily Kanaya-
    www.Glowlicious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pics are awsome! The beach is a dream :-*


    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Nat,

    This place looks gorgeous! I wish I was there.
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look like paradise and such a cute swimsuit!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like such a beautiful place!! Totally makes me wish I was on vaca right now!

    xo,

    H


    http://firsttimethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This post is making me SOOO jealous! These photo are beyond stunning xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Overuse of the word ‘beautiful’ is totally justified here! It looks amazing!!! I think I could stay on the beach there for a week straight! You look gorgeous! Love the swimsuit!

    TFM Life & Style blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like a little slice of heaven! The colour of the water is incredible
    Lyndi

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such stunning photos and I love your swimsuit! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  26. wondewrful :)
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  27. What beautiful photos! Looks like an amazing place to visit! xx

    Audrey Adair-Keene | www.happilyaudrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous photos !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/05/happiness.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm following you now to get updates from your blog, hope you would like to follow back. Thanks much.
    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ohh this looks like an absolute dream!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  31. This beach is like paradise :-*


    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow these photos are surreal! they look like postcards! You look so amazing in your black bikini! what a wonderful trip!!!
    xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a very nice beach, I love the color of the sea :-)

    www.vankaizer.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig